The Ballroom has undergone a substantial renovation ensuring the venue provides an exceptional experience for all.
The new design means entry to The Ballroom is now through the reception area via the new internal stairway
The Ballroom is available for rental on a daily/weekly basis, Monday to Sunday.
We are currently taking bookings for October onwards. Please apply by providing the information requested below.
BallroomArts is open 7 days a week. 10.00 – 22.00. Licensees will set and advertise their own opening times.
Selling art at The Ballroom
The Ballroom charges only for the rental of the space. No commission is taken on sales.
Artists wishing to share the venue will need to organise the use of the space with their fellow artists and appoint one licensee on the license agreement.
The Ballroom wall hanging area is 124m2 (height of 3m). Plus 3 mobile screens with height of 2.4m, total area of 21m2 (both sides). Ground floor lobby and stair walls included with The Ballroom rental offer, add a further 20m2.
The Ballroom rental total hanging areas are 165m2. So The Ballroom in all offers 3.36 times the hanging space of the Courtyard Gallery.
The Ballroom is also available for corporate meetings, conferences, workshops and private parties with a recommended number of attendees up to 100.
All requirements for tables and chairs, additional technical requirements is the responsibility of the licensee. Organisers can find local suppliers via the East Anglian Festival Network eafn.co.uk/business-directory/wpbdp_category/suppliers/
The Ballroom rental agreement includes:
- Exclusive use of The Ballroom during the rental period
- Ballroom Arts facilities manager liaison
- Confirmed access times for set up/takedown
- STAS Wall hanging hardware- Note: Absolutely no nailing or screwing into the walls
- Use of display plinths
- 3 x mobile display walls 2.2 metres wide x 2.3 metres high
- Black out blinds are fitted to the windows and a curtain to the stairs and east bay opening
- Use of the servery for food and drink
- Ground floor toilets, standard and disabled
- Signage facility for public events
- Ballroom Arts logos
- Event details on Ballroomarts.org website for public events
- Limited use of courtyard parking for one car for delivery and removal only. Please note, we share this courtyard with our neighbour, the restaurant L’Escargot Sur Mer
You will be responsible for leaving the Ballroom clean as found and all rubbish removed.
Additional cleaning if required will be charged at £25 per hour.
Any additional technical support will be charged at £25 per hour.
A deposit of 50% is required on signing of the license.
Cancellation: Your deposit will be refunded 100% up to 90 days, 50% up to 60 days and 30% up to 45 days.
The Ballroom rates + Vat
Monday to Sunday 7 day hire is £2150
From October 2021 – 27 February 2022, a 10% discount will be applied.
The Ballroom is booked for the weeks 20-26/09/21 and 26/09/21 -03/10/21.
To request a booking for The Ballroom and the Courtyard Gallery
Booking the venue is at the discretion of Urban Resolve Ltd.
The licensee will be responsible for all Covid 19 requirements as determined by the government at the time of rental
Click on and drag the floor plan on to your desktop